Looking for friends who have lost a significant amount of weight naturally.

Options
3reglamc
3reglamc Posts: 36 Member
Hey guys I’m a 39 year old mom of 3 and wife. When I was young I was always on the thicker side but was always called fat by my family and it really messed with me. Fast forward to me after having my second child I began to pack on the pounds little by little each year then 11 years ago I had my last child my daughter and I just kept getting bigger till finally I had back pains, knee pains, couldn’t breath, couldn’t bend over I was not just fat but super unhealthy & unhappy. I was in pain and made excuses for myself till about the end of February 2018 I decided I was going to try to lose weight again at 5”3 & 285lbs. Well once I saw that I could do it and I was my biggest road block I started reading about nutrition, calories and all that good stuff realizing that I have been eating myself to death. Today I am 243lbs and go to the gym 5 to 6 times a week and even have my oldest son who was already following my example join me in eating healthy and working out. I would love to meet many friends who have already been through this valley and came out ontop. Thanks for taking the time to read my story God bless.

Replies

• 3reglamc
    Options
    flzwjbezi4kc.jpeg
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,609 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to friend me. I have lost about a pound a week since January 2016. My doctor calls this "taking charge." It has all been through diet and I have not changed exercise/activity habits.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Not sure what you mean by "naturally." Counting calories takes a lot of effort. Changing habits takes a lot of effort.
  • 3reglamc
    Options
    Yes counting calories isn’t easy, I know. What I meant by naturally without any kind of gastric surgery.
  • TeaRexParty
    TeaRexParty Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I completely related to your story. And I'm not about to do surgery. I'm sure it's worked for some but that's not for me. Please add me :-D