Weekends

Options
bakac2003
bakac2003 Posts: 7 Member
Tough to stay focused on the weekends. Have to stay busy to keep the calorie count down due to boredom

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,109 Member
    Options
    I had to, over time, try new activities. I’ve developed new interests as I lost weight.

Walks and then hikes later on.

Photography with phone on the hikes.

Cooking (always ate out before). Started by organizing my unused kitchen & then cleared out food supplies that were ancient. Began with frozen things and some fruit/veg. About 2-3 months later, looked on line for 2-3 recipes I could try each week. Eventually learned to make whole wheat pizza, whole wheat bread, quiche, soups, roasted veggies, etc.

I set a goal to learn at least one fascinating thing about each country on earth!

Guided visualizations on YouTube Love them!

Warm bath with a great book

Decluttering is my Go-To when I’m bored— you get some movement & you have a nice space that is easy to keep clean afterwards

Latest: learning about nutrition at the cellular level - so I understand why we need what & can plan accordingly. Pretty fascinating stuff!

Your’s will be different, but treat the uncovering as a delightful journey! Best to you!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    What does your typical weekend look like? Are you eating out of boredom or peer pressure?

I like to:
    Sleep in
    Volunteer
    Hike
    Go to museums
    Go out dancing
    Sailing
    Kayaking
    Swimming
    Watch movies