150 TO 120 LBS PICTURES 5’6

In 2016 I weighted approximately 150 lbs if not more. 3efqccxzmyhi.jpeg

This February I joined myfitnesspal (at 145) in hopes of getting down to 130 lbs or less. I have met my goal and now I’m at 124. 9pnd2ez898zd.jpeg
esy2oxixg6bh.jpeg
I hope to slim down to at least 115-120 by the end of May.
I work out 4-5 times a week and eat a moderate diet of 1200 calories. It has taken nearly 3 months to shed 15 pounds, but it has been completely worth it. I would like to see pictures of others in to community to be inspired by results.

Replies

• avocardiothyme
    avocardiothyme Posts: 52 Member
    What was your workout routine? Your dedication shows!!
  • jessicaallyn2
    jessicaallyn2 Posts: 9 Member
    I start off every workout by running a mile or a little more. That can be done via intervals, all that matters is a mile is completed. I have been working on a row machine lately and row 2000m everyday or other day. Strength training is also a priority. I don’t usually have a solid plan for that, but I try to work out every muscle at least two or three times a week. I currently work on my upper body strength a lot more because I’m not very strong in that area.
    What is your exercise routine? Maybe I can learn from you.
  • avocardiothyme
    avocardiothyme Posts: 52 Member
    Very similar. Mile or two run, then strength training (lower and upper), stair master, high intense cardio with intervals. So far the weight has been coming off, just slow. Cleaned up my diet a lot. I try not to eat after 7pm and have at least one salad a day.
  • L010
    L010 Posts: 139 Member
    Great results. Did you track calories. if yes, how much calories did you start with at 150lbs.
  • jessicaallyn2
    jessicaallyn2 Posts: 9 Member
    edited April 2018
    I tracked calories the entire trip. At 150, I am not sure how much I ate prior, but it was probably a lot. I was inactive and participated in almost not form of exercise. My diet consisted of lots of carbs and sweets.

I immediately changed my diet at 150 and put priority on protein rich food since I was working out more frequently. In the start of the diet, I still ate carbs and all my regular foods. However I limited calories, so I gradually drifted away from eating a lot of calories packed carbs like rice and bread.
  • Coffee_addict22
    Coffee_addict22 Posts: 86 Member
    THIS IS MY GOAL!!!! way to go girl! I am currently 150 and want to get down to about 120-130. been trying for months. Work out at a gym 4 days a week. Just started MFP and had a rocky start but I'm determined to lose it.
  • ogiovanna09
    ogiovanna09 Posts: 1 Member
    Great job!!! I’m 5’2 and stuck at 145. I eat pretty healthy :/ just joined MFP and realized I’ve been under eating so maybe that’s what’s causing my body to stop loosing the weight. excited to continue on this journey and somehow get to 130 :)
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Great job. Looking through the success stories for people of similar sizes for a little extra "I can too" motivation :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!