Halo Top Caramel Macchiato

Options
2»

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    @AnvilHead

Where do you live? I have found the pints in a lot of stores. Not always a grea selection but wegmans has most of them, just not the new ones. They have a chart with who has the new ones. Weird that you can find the bars and not the pints. Email them. I did and they're good about answering. They told me who had a flavor I was looking for. Had to drive 15-20 min but hey, what the hell, why not.. I'm eating the chcolate peanut butter right now and for me, it is so much better than halo tops chocolate pb.

So, an update: One of our local grocery stores finally started carrying Enlightened pints, and of course Chocolate Peanut Butter was the first one I tried because it's my favorite ice cream flavor.

Enlightened's Chocolate PB is way better than Halo Top's. Not even a contest. Much more peanut butter, much richer/creamier, even the chocolate flavor is better. 360 calories for the pint and worth every single calorie. Same price as Halo Top (neither are cheap!). I haven't tried any of the other flavors yet (we bought a few different pints), but if they're all as good as the Chocolate PB, it'll be Enlightened from now on.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    @AnvilHead

Where do you live? I have found the pints in a lot of stores. Not always a grea selection but wegmans has most of them, just not the new ones. They have a chart with who has the new ones. Weird that you can find the bars and not the pints. Email them. I did and they're good about answering. They told me who had a flavor I was looking for. Had to drive 15-20 min but hey, what the hell, why not.. I'm eating the chcolate peanut butter right now and for me, it is so much better than halo tops chocolate pb.

So, an update: One of our local grocery stores finally started carrying Enlightened pints, and of course Chocolate Peanut Butter was the first one I tried because it's my favorite ice cream flavor.

Enlightened's Chocolate PB is way better than Halo Top's. Not even a contest. Much more peanut butter, much richer/creamier, even the chocolate flavor is better. 360 calories for the pint and worth every single calorie. Same price as Halo Top (neither are cheap!). I haven't tried any of the other flavors yet (we bought a few different pints), but if they're all as good as the Chocolate PB, it'll be Enlightened from now on.

Glad to hear it! I love the chocolate PB, that's one I've bought multiple times. They also carry that at BJs in three packs. I threw my halo top chocolate PB away. I didn't like it.

The snickerdoodle and the bananas foster leave something or be desired as far as I go.

I like the birthday cake, the black cherry is one of my favs. Movie night is really good. Oatmeal cookie crunch is good. The brownie chocolate chip cookie dough one is great. Peanut butter chip is good but the chocolate PB is better. I have a bunch more flavors in my freezer to try. (Mint chip, butter pecan, chocolate chip cookie dough, and a couple others)

What ones did you get?
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear it! I love the chocolate PB, that's one I've bought multiple times. They also carry that at BJs in three packs. I threw my halo top chocolate PB away. I didn't like it.

The snickerdoodle and the bananas foster leave something or be desired as far as I go.

I like the birthday cake, the black cherry is one of my favs. Movie night is really good. Oatmeal cookie crunch is good. The brownie chocolate chip cookie dough one is great. Peanut butter chip is good but the chocolate PB is better. I have a bunch more flavors in my freezer to try. (Mint chip, butter pecan, chocolate chip cookie dough, and a couple others)

What ones did you get?

Their selection was pretty limited, since they just started carrying it. Besides the Chocolate PB, we got Cold Brew Coffee and Sea Salt Caramel. And a second pint of Chocolate PB, which turns out to have been a good decision, lol.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I tried a flavor from Breyers light line recently that was decent, coffee chocolate chip. It is nothing like Haagen Daaz but the whole pint was less calories than a single serving of Haagen Daaz.
  • scribblemoma
    scribblemoma Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can pry my Halo pints out of my cold, dead hands haha! I’ve always loved it. The Blueberry Crumble is my JAM right now!