What stood out to you today in Chit Chat?

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Yah the Swap Facial.

Facial swappoliage

Oops spillage
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Yah the Swap Facial.

Facial swappoliage

Oops spillage

Soup flippage

Well in my case..noodles
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Yah the Swap Facial.

Facial swappoliage

Oops spillage

Soup flippage

Well in my case..noodles

Chicken noodle slurpapalooza

Not everyone slurps
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Sunflowers 🌻🌻🌻 and poems so far
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    One of the most consistent popular topics in chit chat is "Who is that new user? Who did he/she used to be? Can anyone figure it out?"

Does anyone really GAF?! If so... why?

I wanna know. Because I get the sads when the cool people leave. So if they come back again, I need to know.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    One of the most consistent popular topics in chit chat is "Who is that new user? Who did he/she used to be? Can anyone figure it out?"

I find that everyone has their little tells. It’s both fascinating and entertaining to me to try to figure out who people are by what they are subtly revealing. I remember one time when @iMago came back and another user was speculating to me who it possibly could be and I said I was 99% sure it was Har_T because of the way he punctuated something. She laughed that off, but two days later she wrote and said “holy crap you’re good. He selfied and it is him.” 😅

I also absolutely love annoying @Tenebrous_D by figuring out who he is before he’s ready to share. 😏

So for me, it’s a pride thing and also maybe an abusive thing. Heh

in my defense, this was the first time in all these years i ever got an old username back, and would've done it straight away too, but there were extraneous circumstances that had to be resolved with it first.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    iMago wrote: »

I find that everyone has their little tells. It’s both fascinating and entertaining to me to try to figure out who people are by what they are subtly revealing. I remember one time when @iMago came back and another user was speculating to me who it possibly could be and I said I was 99% sure it was Har_T because of the way he punctuated something. She laughed that off, but two days later she wrote and said “holy crap you’re good. He selfied and it is him.” 😅

I also absolutely love annoying @Tenebrous_D by figuring out who he is before he’s ready to share. 😏

in my defense, this was the first time in all these years i ever got an old username back, and would've done it straight away too, but there were extraneous circumstances that had to be resolved with it first.

It was the first time you used it actually, not this time around. This time you threw me off for a while.
  • iMago

It was the first time you used it actually, not this time around. This time you threw me off for a while.

3dANBKZ.gif
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    On the same line of thought, I quit friend requesting the old ones that come back. We friends even if we ain't mfp friends. ❤
  • caco_ethes

3dANBKZ.gif

I feel like you purposely avoided using ‘idk’ and it was an unfair advantage
  • iMago
    It took months for anyone to figure out who I was the one time I ever did this. The freakles finally gave me away. :bigsmile:

old one was pancake right? or am i remembering that wrong?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    But someone page me when seahorses aka Louise comes back. Also that playdohpants girl. I miss those beautiful creatures.

Me too :'(
  • caco_ethes
    Pssh no one knew who I was for like 3 days so take that

Pssh I wrote you a vague note
  • caco_ethes

Yeah.... on the 4th day.

It was more like the 14th 😅
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member

Yeah.... on the 4th day.

I didnt exactly "hide" either

I didn't know it was you right away, but was happy to see you back!

I live under a rock apparently. 😁
  • caco_ethes

Yeah.... on the 4th day.

TBH, I knew it was you right away. You can ask her.

Well probably , lol I didnt hide.

Your personality when you returned was a very subdued version of yourself you hiderer
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I've had this same account for 8 years. I'm so boring.

I've had my same name since 2012.
  • caco_ethes

Yeah.... on the 4th day.

TBH, I knew it was you right away. You can ask her.

He nude knewed