Oh the burn! And I'm not talking about muscles either!

Options
2»

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Body glide and/or compression shorts/tights.

Bingo!!! This!!!! I have lost a boat load of weight and believe you me have some inner thigh issues but compression shorts and body glide are a God Send.... Best of Luck
  • violenceandlace
    Options
    So glad someone else brought this up! When I hike, it's usually for several hours and I've had to wear my husbands chonies after because I got so rubbed up. (Very embarrassing) Will body glide and baby powder work for long hikes? My concern is being in an area that is wide open and needing to reapply.

Beth

Body glide holds up through marathons so I think a long hike is doable.

Body Glide didn't work as well for me as just regular deodorant does for me. But still have to reapply often.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Also good for long motorcycle and horse back rides.
    http://www.antimonkeybutt.com

^^^This. That stuff is amazing. We use before motorcycle rides and my son used before every football practice.
  • violenceandlace
    Options
    I don't own pants, only skirts and leggings. I find that deodorant lasts longer for me than Body Glide but I still have to reapply often. I'd do tiny shorts bu they just ride up into the crotch/thigh creases. :( I have awesome leg tattoos no one ever gets to see cuz I gotta keep that barrier on. :(
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Use Vaseline. That really cuts down on the burn.
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    the same goop lady bike riders to prevent chafing (like DZ Nuts, Hoo Hoo Cream or noxema). THe bike creams are formulated to last a long time and thu sweat, etc.
  • jminette
    jminette Posts: 81
    Options
    monistat makes an anti chaffing gel. (which is also an excellent foundation primer)
  • hbbeth
    hbbeth Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you so much! I will definitely pick up some body glide! And as an added bonus, my 4 year old husband is now officially grossed out!