Instant Abs Machine

Options
I have one of these and was wondering what to put this on my exercise as, anyone have any ideas?

Replies

• SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    did it work? if so then you'll never need to do it again and I wouldn't worry about not logging one day
  • krissa3670
    krissa3670 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well no it didnt work its not quite that instant and yes i will need to log it in on a regular basis but i have no idea how to add it or how to work out calories
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Log it under: Optimistic Fantasy
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVCrkzCy72T3608tGrOBbiRkDFp5v0GkeagFvPnIsx0lpvupaS
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVCrkzCy72T3608tGrOBbiRkDFp5v0GkeagFvPnIsx0lpvupaS

I remember seeing that prat on the telly..he looked ridiculous.
  • krissa3670
    Options

I take it you do not believe that an Instant Abs Machine will work then
  • Fozzi43
    Options

I would say that...
  • Fozzi43
    Options
    All those adverts you see with people's abs popping out is due to low body fat. Lower your body fat enough and you will see yours. We all have reasonable abs, but unless you get rid of the layer of fat covering your abs...no magical machine will help them show. All they will do is strengthening the abs under the fat.
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    All those adverts you see with people's abs popping out is due to low body fat. Lower your body fat enough and you will see yours. We all have reasonable abs, but unless you get rid of the layer of fat covering your abs...no magical machine will help them show. All they will do is strengthening the abs under the fat.

Sad, but true. And unless your profile pic is quite old or you have a nanny, a nutritionist, and a personal trainer... it's gonna be a bit.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    There is no instant anything, when it comes to fitness.
  • krissa3670
    Options

Sad, but true. And unless your profile pic is quite old or you have a nanny, a nutritionist, and a personal trainer... it's gonna be a bit.

Lol the profile pic is of my grand daughter, i need a new profile pic i guess
  • DavPul
    Options

i'm afraid not. and i don't even know what it is. but anything that gets named something like that is going to be fraudulent on it's face. like fozzi said, visible abs are strictly a factor of low bodyfat and all the machines or crunches in the world don't burn enough calories to create a difference.
  • DavPul
    Options
    curiousity got the best of me so i googled

eMGFCuw.jpg

heh. no knock against you OP because millions of people fall for this trick on various types of similar equipment. heck, my gym has a half dozen different types of ab machines that people waste precious time at every workout. i often joke to my wife that i should invent some piece of claptrap and call it AbMagic or something like that. guaranteed million bucks for our retirement account.