SOS I need a fast diet

2»

Replies

• Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    I agree with the water cut. There are various protocols online, and 7 lbs in 1 week is reasonably do-able. Recognize that your performance may be altered negatively, and prepare yourself for that.

Good luck! If you have a coach/support team, be sure to talk the game plan over with them. They might have some good tips/experience worth learning.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 14,148 Member
    Ask your coach.

Make sure you have enough time to recover post weigh in.

Wrestling and boxing weigh in water weight manipulation is probably similar to what you're looking for.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    Based on the OP's username, sounds like she's having a (albeit, lesser) Gabbi Garcia moment.

I don't have anything more useful to contribute beyond pointing out the similarity.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    I want ro lose 7 lbs in a week does anyone know a diet? Any help iswelcome

If you're trying to make weight for a fight, I'd think your coach could help with that. Most people I know who have to make weight cut carbs to reduce water weight.
  • Celinejph922
    Celinejph922 Posts: 1 Member
    I don't know if it's possible...Been on low carb diet for 2 weeks and lost 1kg so losing 3kg in a week ? I don't recommend it. I still have 7 more kilos to lose and I'm giving myself 3 or 4 months to be 46kg. Maybe try it another time ? You should do it healthily, you don't want to lose that much weight to have it all back in a few days...
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Based on the OP's username, sounds like she's having a (albeit, lesser) Gabbi Garcia moment.

I don't have anything more useful to contribute beyond pointing out the similarity.

I can't help but wonder if OP is having a difficult time fitting Easter eggs into her diet.

OP, are you trying to make weight? Water shift will be the only way to make that kind of loss. It won't be fat loss and it won't be permanent loss. As others have mentioned, it will be tough, could impact your performance, and can cause health complications.