New Start to an aging body

Options
2»

Replies

• rpmtnbkr
    rpmtnbkr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    II have to agree, the struggle is real! I've been here for quite awhile (albeit not religiously at times) and have found that as I age it gets harder and harder to get rid of the extra if you don't stay on top of it consistently. Feel free to add me. Together we can do this!
  • billdwyatt
    billdwyatt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    57 here. Been a member losing and gaining back and forth forever it seems. Degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, 2 bulging discs, sleep apnea, arthritis, hemochromatosis, Factor V Leiden, glaucoma are my major ailments. Oh, and I’m 50 lbs overweight. I’ve got to give my self a chance to see how much the extra weight attributes to my conditions. Starting back again today. I’m with you brother.
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    51 and need some friends to help me along the way so feel free to add me and let's do this
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I turned 61 this year. Obviously not me in the profile picture. Ha! Trying to lose weight and get in better shape. Finding it's twice as hard at this age, but it can be done. Would like to be friends with people close to my age.
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Feel free to add me. I'm turning 49 in a month. Have lots to lose but have a great deal of motivation.