Water, Water, Ick

Options
124»

Replies

• crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I have tried citrus fruits - and it did leave some of the pulp in the water - but not too much.
    Thanks! Maybe I'll try it and just "filter" the pulp out with some cheesecloth or something. :laugh:
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    That is weird that water makes you gag. It doesn't even have a flavor. Try jazzing it up with sliced cucumber, lemons, strawberries, mint etc. I dont like using 0 cal water flavorers because of the artificial ingredients in them..
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Ultimate first world problem. Grown adults that "can't drink water". :noway:
  • jewelsplatz
    jewelsplatz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used to drink 3 Diet Mountain Dews a day in addition to Crystal light. It is said by many experts that the artificial sweeteners in both can actually make you gain weight. I got off that about 2 weeks ago and have been dabling in fruit alternatives. I tried the lemon, cucumber, mint and all the variations. Even tried apple cinnamon water. Just didn't find any combinations that I could deal with, but if it works for you than that's awesome. What I did find that I found was really good was Clementine water! Just 2 thin slices in an 18 oz bottle was just enough to flavor it without being too sweet. Clementines, like lemons, contain citric acid which is a natural detox. Also, a friend just told me that his doctor told him to add some low calorie Gatorade to his water because it has an artificial sweetener thats different (better for you) than whats in Diet Soda and Crystal Light (and MIO). Just a thought. Haven't tried it yet.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Ultimate first world problem. Grown adults that "can't drink water". :noway:

agreed