How do you connect S Health to MFP

Options
Jeckia
Jeckia Posts: 77 Member
Hello,

I've been searching on the internet and I can't seem to find the steps on how I connect s health and MFP together. I just get post that says it can be done, but I'm not sure how to do it. I went to the apps part of MFP section via the internet and the s health app doesn't show up in the selection of apps to pick from. Am I missing something?

Thanks. :)

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Go into mfp settings and to sync apps - you'll see s health there. If not do it from your s health app, again settings and connect apps.
    It can take it a day or to to start syncing - that was my experience anyway but it will sync.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i i don't believe you can. i don't see it as a supported app. but i could be wrong
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I've just checked again, mine is connected and it was done though MFP, under apps and devices, its called Samsung Health.
  • Smileyawaw
    Smileyawaw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes, as LivingtheLeanDream said and it will sync. I'm always looking for more friends on SHealth, I'll post my QR code so you can add me!! yttniu26ccv0.jpg
  • Jeckia
    Jeckia Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you both. I just checked it out and realized I had to download the app to get it. Also now that its connected. Does MFP only port over to s health or how do I get it so what I put in s health goes over to mfp?
  • debbiedrr
    debbiedrr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi @Jeckia , go to Samsung Health settings > Data > Data permissions

From there you will be able to control which data you would like to sync on your SHealth and MFP. :smile:
  • Smileyawaw
    Smileyawaw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Jeckia wrote: »
    Thank you both. I just checked it out and realized I had to download the app to get it. Also now that its connected. Does MFP only port over to s health or how do I get it so what I put in s health goes over to mfp?

I sync all data in both places and only log food in MFP which transfers over to SHealth. Logging food in SHealth leaves alot to be desired and weirdly doesn't port over to MFP. You also have to set "weight management" or "balanced life" as goals in order to see the food logs. Scan my QR code and we can be friends there too! :-)
  • RiezmanIskandar
    RiezmanIskandar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nobody seems to talk about linking MFP with S Health for iOS. I have been trying to do it for a few weeks now but failed. Please help me :s:s:s:s:s
  • mahfuzeee
    mahfuzeee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Seems to me no one in my contact list uses S Health app. I was looking for someone to compete with. So I am going to share my QR code here in case you want to follow. Thanks

6luqud18eip5.jpg