New here!

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm Sageoia (Suh-joy-uh), and I started my weight loss journey 8 years ago when I was at my heaviest 250 lbs. I've since lost 100 lbs, but have recently experienced a 12 lb weight gain over the past 10 months (ugg) and am currently at 162. The effects of a being full time college schedule, working sedentary office job, poor eating habits, and a steadily slowing metabolism in my late 20's has finally caught up with me and my waistline. I have recently graduated from college and I'm at a desk full time, making motivation to move more and not mindlessly snack even more difficult. BUT...I'm ready to take responsibility for my own health, and feel like myself again.

I have a friends wedding coming up in the middle of June that I would like to lose a couple of lbs for, but that isn't my main focus. I want to get back on track, get back into my exercise routine, and feel the way I did when I was at my fittest 2 years ago. I'm sure I'll have a bunch of questions to ask and experiences to share with you all while I am on my journey!

Replies

• bull848
    bull848 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey. Good luck. You sound like a woman on a mission.