Summer Movies 2018

Options
2»

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I will say this, and no one believes me. Star Wars the last jedi was 10 times better in 3-D. I am not a 3-D fan because usually it's not done very well. For some reason it really worked well and only added to that movie.

I will say this and no one believes me but Star Trek sucks

I wouldn't say that.
  • cee134
    Options
    I think I'm most excited for Mary Poppins 2: The Poppening
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    PLEASE GET THE NEW INCREDIBLES OUT!!!
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    PLEASE GET THE NEW INCREDIBLES OUT!!!

Good things come to those who wait.....patiently.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I think I'm most excited for Mary Poppins 2: The Poppening

Ok, this was funny.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I make a general rule not to watch any movies so that I can annoy @cee134 by missing all his references and not understanding his threads and by existing
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I make a general rule not to watch any movies so that I can annoy @cee134 by missing all his references and not understanding his threads and by existing

So this was me today with all his (and others') Star Wars memes. I don't get them. :#
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

So this was me today with all his (and others') Star Wars memes. I don't get them. :#

I’ve been telling them for seven months that I’m going to watch the whole series and it’s adorable, they all still believe me
  • cee134
    Options

I’ve been telling them for seven months that I’m going to watch the whole series and it’s adorable, they all still believe me

You're really missing out.

lqjr7t15abst.gif