Let’s buckle down for 30 Days! Need an accountability-buddy? I DO!

Options
mserickson99
mserickson99 Posts: 21 Member
edited May 2018 in Motivation and Support
Anyone else looking for more accountability? I’m married, busy mom of 4 boys, part time job, run about 15 miles a week. I’m on the struggle bus staying the course with my Isagenix nutritional plan. I know what I need to do but without more support I succumb to unhealthy sugary treats. Who wants to do 30 days with me?

Replies

• tamblee
    tamblee Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I would like an accountability buddy! I could start Monday and would love to buckle down for 30 days. I need to be strict or I quickly succumb to sugar!! Unfortunately, I'll be out and about the next few days and will be eating out most meals. I'm not sure where we'll be eating, which makes it difficult to plan ahead and stay on track.
  • mserickson99
    mserickson99 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I’ll add you!
  • mzkittysmalls
    mzkittysmalls Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there ! I'm not sure if you need a buddy for your 30 day challenge !! But I'd love to have a buddy keep me going for the month!
  • dororoosje
    dororoosje Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love to join! Thirty days sounds like a good challenge x
  • stronginhimalone
    stronginhimalone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I joined a May challenge on Facebook & Would love some accountability partners here on Myfitnesspal add me!!! :)
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Same here. I'm on Keto and I cannot for the life of me get out of the 140's!! It is driving me insane. I look at the scale and I feel so defeated. I work from home so I feel completely lazy and blah most of the time. Looking for buddies on here to help keep me going.
  • Healthyteacher24
    Healthyteacher24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m also doing (trying to) isagenix! Would love some supper
  • breemariee920
    breemariee920 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’d love to have her added! I need as many people as possible to keep me on track!
  • mikeysmom01
    mikeysmom01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started 4/30 & beginning the belly buster 15 day challenge tonight!
  • ikkleangel
    ikkleangel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose at least 2 stone by mid Aug for a wedding really needing to sort my food / cravings out I have a really sweet tooth it's my first day of tracking my food today ... would live a buddy xxx
  • calicosimone
    calicosimone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yesssss I have about 50 lbs more to lose, about 20 lost so far! Add me!
  • Bailey00030
    Bailey00030 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Would love to take part in the 30 day challenge if it isnt too late. I am also trying Isagenix this month. Add me girls if you want to share motivation/support. Thx !!!!
  • ecinereba
    ecinereba Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on my second day on the 30 days of Isagenix, I just took my morning stuff and I feel nausea, has anybody felt the same!? Not feeling well!! :(
  • Isitua
    Isitua Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Would love to loose 30pounds. Already lost 20. It’s so hard sometimes and makes me feel down. Add me!
  • Govenor25
    Govenor25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 30lbs+ in the next 6-8 weeks. Add me. All the best.