Keto diet and Le-vel THRIVE together? Seperate?

Hey there I have been on THRIVE for about 5 months. Been having ok results with about 20lbs lost with no additional exercise besides work (Server). I've recently started eating very low carb and want to start the Keto Diet. I don't know if I can still have my morning THRIVE shake.... Curious if anybody has done both and seen results or if I should abandon my THRIVE....???

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    How many carbs does it have? If you like it, you can probably work it in, but isn't it expensive?
  • britneykaren88
    britneykaren88 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2018
    It is expensive about 4g of carbs though
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    It is expensive about 4g of carbs though

The website says 11 for the chocolate shakes.
  • britneykaren88
    britneykaren88 Posts: 3 Member
    4 net carbs is what someone on the FB thrive page was saying. Like I said I'm just curious if anyone has done both together.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    If you chose to go keto you'll need to limit your carbs. It's your choice how to use your carb allowance. If the shakes fit within your carb and overall nutrition limits I don't see any reason to give them up.
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    JMO, but don't waste your money on the Thrive. Read Lazy Man and Money's take on it. He was sued by the manufacturers of Thrive and won. A multivitamin and a decent diet will do you as much good as Thrive, for much less money. https://www.lazymanandmoney.com/le-vel-thrive-scam/
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    mph323 wrote: »
    If you chose to go keto you'll need to limit your carbs. It's your choice how to use your carb allowance. If the shakes fit within your carb and overall nutrition limits I don't see any reason to give them up.

I agree. If you enjoy them and it works with your goals, then you might as well keep it.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Truthfully, neither are vital for weight loss. The only necessary component is burning more calories than you eat. If you like it and want to keep doing it, you're not hurting anything.