Fitness Buddies

Options
Is anyone interested in getting a fitness buddy? Or at least someone to just help them and remind them to track their food everyday and to remind them to exercise?
I tend to just be lazy and forget to track my food or I just forget to exercise or I'm too lazy to do it. So anyone interested in a buddy to keep them on track, im interested in some help! Thanks!

Replies

• icepaw28
    icepaw28 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need the accountability!
  • Bemaashka
    Bemaashka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I really need buddy for doing so.
  • EifionCockram
    EifionCockram Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Totally know what you mean and feel. I get that way and I see to be up n down at times too. Lack energy at times too me thinks
  • sloth2monkey38
    sloth2monkey38 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ooh ohhh me I just really got committed. My hubby helping me by dragging me outside to walk but I need all the help I can get especially eating! I finally care about myself enough to get healthy and loose the weight, that's what was holding me back. Love to check in with people! ;):)B)
  • wdk0223
    wdk0223 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Is anyone interested in getting a fitness buddy? Or at least someone to just help them and remind them to track their food everyday and to remind them to exercise?
    I tend to just be lazy and forget to track my food or I just forget to exercise or I'm too lazy to do it. So anyone interested in a buddy to keep them on track, im interested in some help! Thanks!

I understand where you are coming from. I feel the same way. I am on my feet all day four days a week and really don't want to do anything on my days off. I need the help as well.