Options
13»

Replies

• narcerodriguez98
    Options
    nicee
  • narcerodriguez98
    Options
    Hello: This is my second day and so far ok... I did loose 3 lbs very fast all water I assume. I am 50 and need to loose weight for health reason... My knees hurt from my weight. I hope to stay motivated.
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 50 and need to lose about 80-85 pounds. It's a struggle controlling my out of control sweet tooth. Anyone feel free to send a friend request. :drinker:
  • NomNomMom
    NomNomMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 52 and meen on this site now I think over a year.It gave me 1,430 for the day,I workout every day and already went through Menopaues.I gained weight and lost weight.At our age we must be careful.I eat oatmeal,lunch meats and pasta and I am still losing weight and inches,it depends on how much you eat and what you eat it with,The lunch meats I will roll them up a peice of cheese with turkey or honey ham with mustard and no bread or the oat meal will instead of milk I put in water thats it.Pasta well I made home made Lasagna lastnight just eat half of it,its all in portions what you eat every day. Don't stop living and eating or drinking just have to be careful how much you eat.Workouts are the key ,Good luck.

^^^ This . Exactly! Life is good and so we need to enjoy the journey but not TOO much! Exercise IS the key and a little bit of restraint doesn't hurt either. :laugh:
  • mombost51
    mombost51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined this today. This is because my sister suggested it to me. She and her husband have been using this page to help them get control of their weight. I will be 53 is a few weeks and have always struggled with my weight. Well it is time in my life to take care of me and my body. So here goes my next journey. Wish me luck