So more time on MFP or Facebook?

Options
TomFit18
TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
Do some of you use this more then Facebook now?

Replies

• serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Hell yes. I just go to FB to like family photos and steal memes from the youngsters.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    If mfp linked to chess.com for my games, I'd visit fb only one minute a week.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Yes

• T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hell yes. I just go to FB to like family photos and steal memes from the youngsters.

This.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Do some of you use this more then Facebook now?

Yes. I don't actually have a Facebook account.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Hands down, MFP. I have successfully uninstalled Facebook from my phone about two weeks ago. Before, I was just opening it for a random half-assed scroll and then closing it, there was no point. I am Facebook-free for the most part now, just use it for pages.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Yes. Here and instagram are my several times a day check in spots. Twitter once a day most days, Facebook rarely.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Curious about what this new Facebook thing is....is it like a MySpace ripoff or something?
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    at times FB makes me feel somewhat flawed. All those perfect people with perfect lives acting as though they have it all together. I don't have the energy to keep up appearances... I find I can be more myself here, a lil of kilter, and not feel so out of place, cuz well... your crazy is showing too ;):smile:
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    No Facebook at all for me
  • mangoman420
    mangoman420 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I uninstalled Facebook about a month ago after calling someone i don't know an insufferable *kitten*. Not the person I want to be.

Haven't really missed it. I pop in about once a week on the PC to see what my sister and her family are up to