I'd like to introduce myself...❤︎

Options
Jeeplet18
Jeeplet18 Posts: 57 Member
Hey everyone - My name is Melissa.
I used to be on MFP many years ago and lost almost 30 lbs. I use to work as a sous chef at a vineyard restaurant running around in a hot kitchen behind the line - however, I find myself now in a 40+ hour a week desk job and have gained the weight back. I sit at my desk with three computer monitors and I stare at them for 9 hours a day. On the side, I work on my food blog, www.theelevatedplate.com, sharing recipes. That has also taken a lot of time out of my very short available free time and has given me yet another excuse to put off exercising and eating correctly. Even though I cook healthy meals for my blog, by the time I am done photographing and writing I don't even want to look at it and eat a Hot Pocket or something instead (thank goodness I have a large household to feed!)

This is my time to gain back controle and stop making excuses for everything. (I'm really good at excuses by the way! lol).
I would love to have some friends who have a creative take on healthy, who loves food and ingredients as much as I do and can help support me in my journy towards becoming a healthier version of me!! ❤︎

Thank you all -
Melissa

Replies

• fat2leanplan
    fat2leanplan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it Melisa, consistency is the key to success