A fashion piece you have NEVER understood!

Options

Replies

• jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Pants that sag and make the location of your behind appear questionably low.
    Ridiculously high heels...If you can't walk in them properly, why wear them?

Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a onesie.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I could write a book on this.

Skinny jeans (even worse - those skinny jeans with the saggy diaper crotch, Uggs, wedge sneakers, anything brown, neon colors...
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    anything that those freaks on Fashion Police wear.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans-hate hate hate them. Hated them back in the 80s hate them now and I can definitely wear them but would never choose to willingly.

I hate skinny jeans on everyone: men or women, skinny, regular, chubby, whatever. They are not flattering at all for any figure. GROSS

Skinny jeans (even worse - those skinny jeans with the saggy diaper crotch, Uggs, wedge sneakers, anything brown, neon colors...

I basically live in skinny jeans in the colder months! Don't understand the hate of them on this thread.

ScreenShot2013-08-06at22114AM_zps959dcc67.png

So chic :love:
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans-hate hate hate them. Hated them back in the 80s hate them now and I can definitely wear them but would never choose to willingly.

I hate skinny jeans on everyone: men or women, skinny, regular, chubby, whatever. They are not flattering at all for any figure. GROSS

I basically live in skinny jeans in the colder months! Don't understand the hate of them on this thread.

ScreenShot2013-08-06at22114AM_zps959dcc67.png

So chic :love:

I agree. I like my skinny jeans too. Now guys in skinny jeans - that's a whole 'nother story....
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Codpieces.

LOL REALLY I have thoughts now of a fireman(hardly dressed) in a leather codpiece ....ohhh SOO awful! :wink: :tongue:

AND YES skinny jeans rule!(not mens tho) :bigsmile: (shame about my muffin top! :sad:
  • mummygettingfit
    mummygettingfit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I dont understand the "high waisted, Denim underwear" I swear I saw a girl about 13 wearing that on a winters day in fremantle... Half her bum was hanging out. It was very trashy!

Peplum pants confuse me too =S

1977_zpsa7aceb0f.jpg
    FP1977-bck_zpse33ab26f.jpg
    images_zps804851d8.jpg
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    shorts with the pockets hanging down beneath the hem

This makes me laugh every time I see a girl wearing shorts with pockets longer than the shorts :laugh:
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    These

nle6aq.jpg

What the hell is that???

This one is worth discussing in detail

first - I would go up to this person (is it justin bieber or something) and either pull up the pants, off the hat which clearly does not fit his head, and demand that he choose 1 watch to wear - not two I mean what?!!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Crocs. Ugg boots. Wife beaters.
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    The romper
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    Flatbrim fitted caps and snapbacks.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Onsies (not ok past 5 years of age, and that's pushing it already...)
    Uggs (especially the fake ones where it looks like people are walking on their ankles...)
    Skinny jeans (let's face it, most of the ladies wearing them don't look like the example above!!)
    Maxi dresses (welcome to the world of sacks...)

and ...

Boob Tubes... :huh: another fashion item that does most wearers no favours.
  • CollieFit
    Options
    Those mohawk things people put on top of their motorcycle helmets. :/

I've recently seen people putting huge eyelashes on the lights of their cars. WTF?? :huh:
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    All the lame MUSTACHE craze. Pft, I know half the chicks who pimp that crap out would NEVER date a man with a mustache.

Mustaches are not cool. You do not love them.

Psshhtt...what's not cool about a mustache ?!?

oitnb_Mustache.jpg
    Looks like Borats twin brother auditioning for the village people ....ewww to moustaches
  • CollieFit
    Options
    Oh and I can't stand flip flops.

Dunno why. I generally don't like feet and want to see as little as possible of other people's feet.

Plus an awful lot of people pronate and hence waddle in flip flops or ballerina flats. I think a lot of ladies think that ballerina flats give then dinkie teenee weenee looking footzees... when in fact they just make you walk like a duck! :huh:
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    This!!! WHY???

pants-on-the-ground-42045413435.jpeg

Looks like they have 2 arses.....:laugh:
  • grggmrtn
    grggmrtn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Suits and ties. They look stupid, and NEVER feel comfortable, no matter what anyone tells you. And really, the designers tell you that this season it's REVOLUTIONARY 'cause they made the lapels thinner, or thicker, or whatever.

It's still a suit, and it still looks dumb. And it still feels like bondagewear.
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I never ever understood these:

tumblr_m0zxq1HbuR1qc89k6o1_400_zpse5af3519.png
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Definitely the fanny pack and crocs.