Changed my mind, back to low carb!!! Who would like to join me?

Options
Well the past few weeks I have been struggling with what program I should be doing to lose weight, low carb, weight watchers or just counting calories. I tried WW for a week or so but it's just not for me. I realize I was happier and felt better when I was following low carb. So I am going to start back on that tmrw. I went to the store today and got items that I can eat and stay within my carb count. Not going to do keto but low carb. I am going to try to stick to between. 30 to 40 carbs per day.

I hope to make more friends regardless of what program you are doing one thing we all have in common is we all can use motivation and support to reach our goals!!! So add me and we can help each other!!

Replies

• 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I've done it before and it really worked for me. That was many years ago. I'm just having trouble making myself do it this time. Give it go and see what happens. You have nothing to lose but fat!
  • cntrymusicfan
    cntrymusicfan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3. I love it
  • hidra_zz
    hidra_zz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a low carb and it seems to be working. I have tried other diets and they we're very frustrating with no results.