Down 35 pounds since Jan 2018!

Options
StephenB
StephenB Posts: 7 Member
edited May 2018 in Success Stories
I'm back on the fitness wagon and my old habits are paying off. First, using MFP daily. Second, drinking at least 65 ounces of water daily (I usually mix in flavoring packets & drink 65 to 100 ounces a day). Third, one hour of the elliptical per day, 5 to 6 times a week). Lastly, figure out how much I want to weigh (e.g. 180 pounds), multiply that by 10 (because I live a sedentary lifestyle) and stick to those calories per day. With the extra 700 +/- calories I burn per day doing the elliptical, that allows me plenty of calories per day to consistently lose 1 to 2 pounds per week. This is what I did about 15 years ago and I went from 220 to 177 in no time at all. Then...I blew out my knee preparing for a marathon and the weight slowly started coming back. Now, I'm back to my previous routine, doing what I know works, and it has paid off so far. Woohoo!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!