Only Fitbit?

Lynnara
Lynnara Posts: 152 Member
edited May 2018 in Fitness and Exercise
Does MFP sync up with other fitness bands, or just the Fitbit brand? Looking to purchase, but not sure i want to spend that much.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    edited May 2018
    Go to the Apps section on here and you can see everything that does sync. Also with Mother's Day this weekend you will likely find good sales on most Fitbits.
  • justanaverageguyxyz
    justanaverageguyxyz Posts: 7 Member
    My Fitness Pal, will sync with Fitbit, Moov, Jawbone, Samsung, Withings , Polar, Nokia and Garmin.

So depending on the features your looking for and where you are based on location I can't say these will be the cheapest options.

1) Misfit Ray or Misfit Shine, or Fossil Q move which is the same tech as the Misfit Ray
    2) Vivosmart 3
    3) Polar Loop 2
    4) Fitbit Surge
    5) Samsung Gear fit 2 pro
    6) Fitbit Ionic
    7) Vivoactive 3 HR
    8) Fitbit Blaze
    9) Samsung Gear S3
    10) Misfit Vapor

This is my top 10 with you right there right now to be honest, but I am currently sitting on using the Fitbit Surge at the moment. I like the Shine and Ray as they are stylish and don't resemble a typical tracker, these are not screened unit but they simple and when compared to the phone based tracking applications such as Moves and G Fit they only vary between 2 - 4 steps so extremely dang accurate which is certainly a plus. I hope that helps feel free to give me with any questions.

http://justanaverageguy.xyz/do-i-use-a-fitness-band-tracker-watch/ - this is a blog article of mine as well for some insight
  • Lynnara
    Lynnara Posts: 152 Member
    Thanks for all the suggestions, this helps alot. :)
  • justanaverageguyxyz
    justanaverageguyxyz Posts: 7 Member
    Lynnara wrote: »
    Thanks for all the suggestions, this helps alot. :)

No problems all your welcome feel free to message if you need any more information :)