Sleep Hours?

Options
SaunaSuit
SaunaSuit Posts: 96 Member
edited May 2018 in Health and Weight Loss
? how many hours do you sleep and at what times do you go to sleep and wake up.
? do you wake up often at night or sleep through the night!

I go to bed around 7:30pm- 8pm and I wake up between 3:33am and 4am sometimes I sleep until 5pm.

So with that! it is my bedtime. Thank you everyone! For all the help, for understanding and for being there/their? For me. Last please understand I do have Alzheimer’s and I am Dyslexic. I have no grammar skills or punctuation skills. I go in and out of Moods, I am very sensitive to uneducated jokes or Witt you can say it... Whoosh with the hand over the head! She didn’t get it! Just note my heart is in the right place! Hugs!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    f057l7o0guiy.jpeg
    That’s me.
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I try to get 7-8 hours of sleep but I fail constantly. I work 2 jobs and have a family so I'm always busy.
  • layladrew26
    layladrew26 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi, I work nights so I sleep (or try to) in the day, however on my nights off it varies a lot. My body clocks all over the place. I have noticed though that I am more hungry (or have increased appetite) when I sleep less than 7 hours and the scale doesn't budge. I endeavour to get 8 hours if I can but it's usually broken sleep.
  • VoodooChile76
    VoodooChile76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I attempt to get at least 7 usually bedtime 10pm, up by 5am.. doesn't always happen, but that's the goal
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Try for 7, usually get between 6 and 7. Usually wake up once to pee. I don’t have a set sleep schedule because I work at diffeeent times throughout the week (as early as 4 on Sundays, every other day I go in between 6 and 9).
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I usually go to bed between 11:00 pm and 1:00 am. I try to get 8 or 9 hours of sleep but unless I take some kind of sleeping pill, I usually only get about 4-6 hours, which sucks. I did take something last night so I got about 9 hours of sleep. Ever since perimenopause I have not been able to get enough rest, which was never a problem before. I haven't really sleep consistently well in about 7 years!!
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between 5-7. Depends on how many times the kids wake me up since they're both awful sleepers.
  • strongwouldbenice
    strongwouldbenice Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Try to sleep by 8:30pm and I'm up for work at 3am three days a week and 4am three days a week.
    Sometimes I'll have a nap in the afternoon on a day I finish early but in general I can run on about seven hours sleep just fine. Less than that on consecutive days and I get hangry and just generally frustrated easily.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i usually go to my bedroom around 7pm, sometimes 8. watch netflix, go to sleep around (usually) 10. i can get up anywhere between 4-6, with 6 being on the 'late' side for me. when i sleep till 6 my fiance thinks im either sick or died. lolol
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    during the week i'm usually asleep between 10-10.30 to wake up at 6.10 - 6.20

as long as i don't drink too much after 9pm I'll generally sleep through!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    im up hourly to pee, But i sleep between 6-8 hours ...Atleast thats how long im in bed. Fitbit tells me i dont sleep well and get between 2-5 hours lol. I wake up at 630
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    In bed 9:15-30 always wake up before my alarm usually 4:00-15. I get up at least once to pee, no matter what time I stop drinking beverages for the day I am going to get up, a battle I can't win in this regard. :cry:
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Usually don't get to bed until midnight. Trying to make it at least an hour earlier around 11:00pm. Up at 4:00am on Sundays, just before 6:00am Monday to Friday, and 7:00am on most Saturdays.

Don't often awake during the night, but if I do I quickly get back off to sleep again.
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Got 7 hours last night (12:00 a.m. - 7:00 .am.) with no sleeping pills or lavender. So that's an improvement. I do wake up to go to the bathroom, but had no problems going back to sleep last night.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    I used to sleep from about 1:00 AM to 8:00 AM, or 2:00 to 8:00-9:00 and was perfectly able to pull working all-nighters, sometimes whole weeks under deadline with random nap patterns.
    Recently my light goes out at around 11 PM and I wake up before the alarm at around 6-ish. Sometimes 5:30. This wasn't planned, God knows I tried waking up earlier before but was never able to. I am slowly becoming a morning person.
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm in bed around 9pm and up at 4:30am. On the weekends I'm usually in bed by 10 and up at 6 with my kids.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    ? how many hours do you sleep and at what times do you go to sleep and wake up.
    ? do you wake up often at night or sleep through the night!

I try for 8 hours of sleep but sometimes get 6 or 7 hours.
    I try to go to bed at 11 PM but sometimes it is later. I generally get up to use the bathroom 1-2 times during the night.
    My alarm cat does not let me sleep past 8 AM. Sometimes she thinks she should be fed or petted at 4 or 6 AM. Sometimes my dd wakes me up during the night. Sometimes I wake up at 5 AM and can't go back to sleep.
    I do not need to go to bed or wake up at a particular time but would prefer a routine.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    i wake up every 1-1.5 hours to pee too. I go to my bed by 9ish but go to sleep between 10 and 11...then get up a 545 to go to the gym...dang im tired :D:D
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I aim for and get 8 hours for the most part. Lately I'm sleeping 10.30-6.30 but when my sports league is back on schedule I have two nights a week where I won't get home till 11.30 so it shifts a bit but I still try for the 8.
  • Jadub729
    Jadub729 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I average about 6 hours. I'd like to get more but its hard when you wake up so early and dont want to go to bed at 8pm and its still light outside.