Yoga Pants Thread

Options

Replies

• ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Not to be weird but did you save that photo forever ago?

jack-gif1.gif

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    fredk0522 wrote: »
    She must be an alien because her butt is out of this world

Seems like my last post on this got deleted. Hmmm, but this is not flag worthy.

Weird.

Her original post/pic is gone too.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    lol. Com'on...it was in my Pchop thread, like everything I've done.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10553274/chaels-pchop-thread#latest
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

Weird.

What? I wonder why?
    kace_kay wrote: »

Weird.

Haters wanna hate on dat booty!
    If one booty pic gets deleted then they all have to get deleted because I, for one, will not stand for booty discrimination. What has this world come to if we can't appreciate all booties equally

(I'm talking to you @kinetixtrainer2 please paste in your booty in yoga pants)

Well honestly what bothers me about this is that a statement supporting this new guy by myself and Noah was deleted. But his flagged post and other posts hating on him were left. If any of that was going to be “cleaned up” they should have deleted it all. This guy is new and obviously needs to find his grove and footing. But come on, look at what we all say.

Exactly
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options

Weird.

What? I wonder why?

Weird.

If one booty pic gets deleted then they all have to get deleted because I, for one, will not stand for booty discrimination. What has this world come to if we can't appreciate all booties equally

Well honestly what bothers me about this is that a statement supporting this new guy by myself and Noah was deleted. But his flagged post and other posts hating on him were left. If any of that was going to be “cleaned up” they should have deleted it all. This guy is new and obviously needs to find his grove and footing. But come on, look at what we all say.

I've had pretty innocuous things be deleted before because it got caught in a chain where something flag-worthy or delete-able had been said within that chain I'd commented on. I missed what you said though so I have no idea

Ohh I bet this is what happened.

I simply said saying that her booty was out of this world was not flag worthy.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Weird.

What? I wonder why?

Weird.

(I'm talking to you kinetixtrainer2 please paste in your booty in yoga pants)

I've had pretty innocuous things be deleted before because it got caught in a chain where something flag-worthy or delete-able had been said within that chain I'd commented on. I missed what you said though so I have no idea

Ohh I bet this is what happened.

I simply said saying that her booty was out of this world was not flag worthy.

But why was her original post deleted and your comment, but not his comment or the replies to her post?
    That's what's odd.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Weird.

What? I wonder why?

Weird.

T's magnificent booty has that strong of a gravitational pull. It was so deleted it deleted everything around it

:lol::lol::lol:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Weird.

What? I wonder why?

Weird.

T's magnificent booty has that strong of a gravitational pull. It was so deleted it deleted everything around it

Unlike Pluto that can't delete *kitten* around it.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

Weird.

What? I wonder why?

Weird.

Yes sir. Mr. Officer. Sir.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Weird.

What? I wonder why?

Weird.

Yes sir. Mr. Officer. Sir.

I demand this post be deleted! :wink:
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    I can’t even talk my wife into using her hands never mind her feet lol

ktsafxbczfd2.gif