Fun and Approriate Thread

Options
NewlifeinNW
NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
Hi, I like to have fun in only the most appropriate ways. Looking for new friends. I like to scrapbook, watch silent films, shop for hidden gems at Goodwill, and block isles in the grocery store. Add me.

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Hi, I like to have fun in only the most appropriate ways. Looking for new friends. I like to scrapbook, watch silent films, shop for hidden gems at Goodwill, and block isles in the grocery store. Add me.

Maybe if you had unfun...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I spend my Saturdays cleaning the soles of my shoes and watching paint dry.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

No.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I like to make an inappropriate number of cream puffs. Does that count?
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I like to make an inappropriate number of cream puffs. Does that count?

Are those sandwiches?
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    yes this is the thread I meant to post in.

So you're saying you found the appropriate thread. Welcome.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    I'm calling coke "pop" all day just to gauge reactions. My goal is to work into every conversation.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    I'm calling coke "pop" all day just to gauge reactions. My goal is to work into every conversation.

I find this to be a bit disappointing as I prefer pepsi. I am interested in the results of your experiment. Are you going to put the data on a spreadsheet?

Well that's the fun part. Trying to decide between a scatter plot , pie chart or bar graph
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    Wow! That is exciting. Next you are going to tell me you will print it out in color! I almost can't believe it.

White only since its a mix of every color
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Downtime for me is cleaning the lint trap, rearranging my canned goods and long walks through shopping malls.