Halo Top is deceptive???

Options

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Ah, 'Murica, where anyone can sue anyone over completely ridiculous thing. Bless...
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    kpsyche wrote: »
    Gotta admit that the stuff tastes like *kittens* though... maybe worth suing for PTSD caused by trying to eat the stuff

The cookie dough is really good

My fav is Candy Bar. All the nuts and caramel...yummm
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I like the mint chocolate and the birthday cake.

Better than artic zero. Had one tub and it just wasn't good. I need to give the breyers flavors a shot. To see if they've got a better grip on the texture problem.

I mean I totally get that Halo top isn't ice cream and there's some compromises in texture, but It just wasn't right.

And regards the lawsuit. Seriously? It's 2-3 times the price of B&J's. Might want to take a really close look before spending that kind of money.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    And regards the lawsuit. Seriously? It's 2-3 times the price of B&J's. Might want to take a really close look before spending that kind of money.

The calories per pint are big and bold on the front too. Did he not wonder why it was so low in calories?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    'Halo Top — declined to comment", I wouldn't have either. They have probably gave this dude free Halo Top for life or at worst his 6.99 + tax back.