Want to Bring Awareness

Options
I would like the women using MyFitnessPal to be aware of some, not all, of the men on this app. A few people have had issues w/two different men. They treat this as a dating site, sending message after message. One went through my friends list & friended about 3-4 of my friends. A girl friend of mine said that she was also getting messages from this guy & also had to unfriend him.
Don’t get me wrong. There are a lot of men using this site for the right reason & give positive comments to keep you on the path of your weight loss goal.

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    It's like real life.

There are some people I choose not to mix with. (Of all genders)
  • Max_Adams25
    Max_Adams25 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It's not just Men on here either
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Yeah, there's men and women here (as everywhere), who do this. Report the specific people to the staff or moderators, and then block them from your PM, and delete from your friends list. I've been fortunate, but my profile pic is usually a cat, an elephant, or something else fairly lame. Stay out of the chit chat and fun and games threads. I also don't add friends very often. They need to be people I've interacted with or friends of friends I've seen around a lot.

For a list of people to report to:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10028709/meet-our-community-team#latest