Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Nicest food your ever tasted

Options
Debs_1985
Debs_1985 Posts: 67 Member
edited May 2018 in Fun and Games
Cheese burger with fried onions

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I had this creme Brule served in an egg shell at a super fancy restaurant in Napa Valley that tasted like marshmallows and delish on my first honeymoon. Even though it was with my ex husband and he made me drive so he could drink more man it was delicious
  • Essenzook
    Essenzook Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    At the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, we shared (about 6 of us) some very old Armagnac that was over $120 an ounce. Smoooooooth. The host’s company was paying expenses!
  • RadishEater
    RadishEater Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Onion and cheese pizza in Venice. So giant so great!

I ate my way through Athens and Paris
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    The best bread I've ever had in my life was in Switzerland with homemade dark hot chocolate. The texture is like none other. Their recipes have been around since 1430 or earlier. Focaccia in Italy and Baguettes in France. I've never tasted bread and butter like that and you can't find anything over here that duplicates it. You'll have to go and see for yourself. The half has not been told how good the bread is. I ate my way across Europe but I could live on the bread and cheese. I was skipping down the Appian Way tanked UP on a loaf of bread.
  • mandystar
    mandystar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I had a filet mignon tonight that was life changing
  • iamgroot909
    iamgroot909 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I've tasted a lot. Today was this locally sourced, farm fresh chicken salad...AMAZING :)
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Smoked Marlin straight out of the smokehouse