Two weeks in, trying to lose 60

Options
Mom of two from Kentucky, 28yo, and 188lbs at 5’1. I’m trying to lose about 60 pounds. So far, I’ve changed my eating habits to be much healthier, I’m drinking around a gallon of water a day, I’m trying to stay around 1400 calories, I’m frontloading my carbs, and I workout 2-3 times a day. I’ve lost a few inches but no pounds. My initial questions are: should I be eating more; what can I change to see actual weight loss, and am I trying to do too much too soon? I’m doing ChaLEAN Xtreme, Cize, and a Richard Simmons workout (don’t laugh, my mom gave it to me

Replies

• marywilliams6212
    marywilliams6212 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh! And I haven’t been logging my exercise. Should I be? I was told not to, and honestly I wouldn’t know how to log ChaLEAN Xtreme...
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I personally think you should eat 1200 calories a day. Yes log your exercise (Chalean is strength training) but don't eat the extra calories (if any are given) Too much? That depends. The goal is to exercise at least 5 days a week (3 days strength, 2 days cardio, 1 day walking then rest) for 30-45 minutes for optimal health and weight benefits. Good Luck!