Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Knee and foot pain

2»

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,733 Member
    Guys, you have been so helpful, i appreciate every advice and will consider everyone of them, one thing i learnt from you for sure that i did not know before, is that pavement could have caused me this as well, because i have been walking in the side walk in the street for 2 weeks, to me being in the trademil so boring, so my alternative was walking around my area, second that i need different shoes!
    I am still recovering
    Thanks alot everyone for your help :blush:

It's surprising how much of a difference walking on cement and uneven terrain makes. I've walked regularly for years, mainly at a cushioned track or on the treadmill. Due to a recent move I've been walking around my area and ran into the same problem you did: I kept my same distance and pace (7 - 8 miles per walk) and my left knee and right foot are killing me! I had to take some time off and now I've considerably slowed down my pace. Still, while the weather is nice, I'd rather be outside and walk slower than be stuck on a boring treadmill.
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    to me being in the trademil so boring

YAS! Treadmills are BORING! I placed my treadmill facing a window and listen to audiobooks while I walk, so at least I've got something to do with my brain.