One3One Program

Is anyone else currently doing the One3One program by Chalene Johnson? If so, I would love to connect!

Replies

• mrscorny2015
    mrscorny2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm in prep week for ignite. Start ignite Monday!
  • beingmindful2017
    beingmindful2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Just started ignite this week! Prep didn’t prep me!!!
  • KellBell113
    KellBell113 Posts: 119 Member
    edited May 2018
    I'm in my first week of prep right now. Add me if you'd like. I'm so excited!
  • laciejod
    laciejod Posts: 1 Member
    Today is my first day for ignite. I have a question for all of you. Are you guys using strictly their meal plan for each meal? I prepped this weekend and Im conflicted when logging because I picked out meals all week from the recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Im scared that it goes over my totals of macros. Anyone else nervous about this? Im glad I found a discussion group for this.
  • Nabber13
    Nabber13 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm really interested in this program. Can anyone tell me what is involved? I'm not really getting a sense of what you get for the fee.
    Thanks.
  • SunshineRanger
    SunshineRanger Posts: 1 Member
    Starting the program today. Working on my prep week. Ready to get those started! If anyone else is going through the program, let me know if love to work together and share experiences!
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,222 Member
    FWIW there's a lot of pseudo-scientific jargon on the website that is commonly linked to unfounded claims. All you need for fat loss is a caloric deficit, not a reboot or reset. If the program helps you be in a caloric deficit consistently, then great; otherwise it's just like every other named system, diet, or process that's only purpose is for it's purchasers to lose money.
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    As @steveko89, it looks like a bunch of woo / BS / pseudo-science.

No, "woo" is not a good thing on MFP.