What's your weakness when it comes to the SAME sex

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Any gal that can fish, drink beer and tolerate my music. SWOON

I will only spear fish... there is no way I'm hooking bait... what's your music?

All over the board, but mostly rock from the 70s. Think Eric Clapton and such
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

I will only spear fish... there is no way I'm hooking bait... what's your music?

Girl, my soul is from the 70's... I'll bring the corona... you bring the lime and I'll meet on the dock at sunrise ;)
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Girl, my soul is from the 70's... I'll bring the corona... you bring the lime and I'll meet on the dock at sunrise ;)

Damn I found my gal!!!! I'll be there.
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Shove over, I've got a boom box with your names on it :flowerforyou:

in the spirit of the thread i think the party is girls only, underpants

So are you volunteering to bring the boom box? Do they even make those anymore??
  • pudgy1977
    Options

So are you volunteering to bring the boom box? Do they even make those anymore??

how bout a Walkman and a headphone jack splitter?
    Dang, look at you and all of your technology stuff
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    @denny_mac wrote: »

Well, leut... my BODY is from the 70s, if that helps. Maybe we could find those old bellbottoms and head down to the Regal Beagle and meet up with Jack and Larry

7xviorcfqina.jpeg

What I’m picturing
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Well, leut... my BODY is from the 70s, if that helps. Maybe we could find those old bellbottoms and head down to the Regal Beagle and meet up with Jack and Larry

7xviorcfqina.jpeg

What I’m picturing

You're pretty turned on right now, aren't you, Hank?

Like I’d be attracted to these fools. Those shorts could’ve been half whatever they paid for material if they hadn’t made them so ridiculously long

• caco_ethes
    Options

7xviorcfqina.jpeg

What I’m picturing

Like I’d be attracted to these fools. Those shorts could’ve been half whatever they paid for material if they hadn’t made them so ridiculously long

you know that's my dad in the miniskirt, right?

What a DILF. Especially because he’s clearly frugal and used only the minimum amount of material for his dress

@Motorsheen is hiding the goods under that poncho
  • caco_ethes
    Options

7xviorcfqina.jpeg

What I’m picturing

What a DILF. Especially because he’s clearly frugal and used only the minimum amount of material for his dress

um, he's a GILF, TYVM.

I mean he's a GYLF

Awww yeah
  • pudgy1977
    Options

7xviorcfqina.jpeg

What I’m picturing

um, he's a GILF, TYVM.

I mean he's a GYLF

Yea, you should be careful when speaking of your father. LOL
    Options

We're supposed to be channeling the spirit of the 70's! We need a guitar and bongos!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    When a woman compliments you and you know they mean it. Not telling people how fat your *kitten* looks as you walk away.
  • pudgy1977
    Options

We're supposed to be channeling the spirit of the 70's! We need a guitar and bongos!

That's it. I am in love
    Options

That's it. I am in love

Will you be my flower child?
  • pudgy1977
    Options

That's it. I am in love

You know Boo. Flowing skirt and all
    Options

That's it. I am in love

We can wear flowers in our hair and make rings out of hemp :)
  • pudgy1977
    Options

That's it. I am in love

Can we also burn our bras?
    Options

That's it. I am in love

Can we also burn our bras?

What are bras? ;)