I just want this weight OFF!

lytorda89
lytorda89 Posts: 1 Member
Over the last 8 years I gained 80lbs after nursing school and also from just living life with my 3 kids and husband. Now my 3rd son is 19months I’m ready to lose ALL the weight I gained over the years. I want to feel like myself again and be proud of the body that I have! I want to be healthy and fit!

It’s only been 2 weeks since I’ve take this “lifestyle change”...I am ready!!! I’ve lost 4 pounds so far!!! This community is so awesome..thank you!

Replies

• stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    You got this! I feel the same, and my youngest son is 8!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,324 Member
    boy, i said those very words this January..."i just want this weight off!".... i missed the old me too... i thought that verson of mewas gone forever. I too carried the weight for 8 years.. so yeah.. weird post..i could have written it...minus 3 of the kids. :)

Anyway...i'm a few pounds away from my goal weight So, if I did it you can too!

And it is so amazing to see the old me again...the me I thought was lost forever. You will find your old self too! Keep your drive...stick with your plan. When you feel weak..push through...you wake up the next day stronger. Good luck!
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    You will get there, just stick to it, no matter what. And when you have those slip-ups, just keep trucking. They will happen, but don't beat yourself up. You can do it!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 831 Member
    I wish it was instant! Alas i didn’t gain the weight overnight and it won’t fall off overnight
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 164 Member
    There are so many benefits from losing weight I lose track. This site was super helpful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!