20+ lbs added since the star of my lean bulk

Options
Currently I've been Bulking for 5 months going from 160-185lbs I'm 6'3, so do you think going for 200+lbs while maintaining sub 14% bodyfat is realistic for my next 1 year of training goals? I mostly focus on strength training.

Replies

• Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hell son, you look amazing!
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Currently I've been Bulking for 5 months going from 160-185lbs I'm 6'3, so do you think going for 200+lbs while maintaining sub 14% bodyfat is realistic for my next 1 year of training goals? I mostly focus on strength training.

It depends on your current body fat, daily surplus, current training level, bone density and width(which plays a huge role in the amount of muscle one can have, as naturals our bones are only designed to hold so much skeletal muscle. The bigger the bone the more muscle required to move it and the more space it has to actually hold muscle.)

You'll also have to take into account that if you're a beginner you've added a significant amount of mass so far. So it will get progressively harder to add a higher muscle to fat ratio as you continue to eat in a surplus.

Hella good work though, were you just winging it or on a program? That's also another thing to consider as you progress further.
  • jessef593
    Options
    Why'd I get woo'd... I feel as though that was respectable information that is relevant to the subject
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    jessef593 wrote: »
    Why'd I get woo'd... I feel as though that was respectable information that is relevant to the subject

It just means you have a fan club :p . I have them too, sometimes they even follow me around :D
  • jessef593
    Options
    :blush: