Looking at Yourself Nude

Replies

• NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    I’m pretty pleased with where I’m at in terms of my physique! There’s still stuff that I would like to work on though! Always looking to move forward!
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    edited May 2018
    I'm pretty sure this is a thinly veiled attempt by OP to either receive or send nudes.

But to answer the question, I see myself nude most days. However, I have little to improve.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I enjoy looking at myself nude in the mornings. The evenings not so much.
    It's amazing how much you bloat during the day.

I don't think I actually answered your question.
    Carry on, then.

Mornings are when I look at myself and think, "you've done so good, look at you go," and evenings are food-baby time.

Exactly.
    Some days feel this bad.

p1fcgg6r1nv2.gif

I’m fascinated watching her booty grow
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I am sorry.....did someone say something?
  • NerdyFlex
    Yes, i tell myself to put down that bag of chips after finishing the bag

Lol same! Except mine involves eating a whole jar of peanut butter instead of chips
  • I look at myself and say “damn me, you’re hot” as I grab for the lotion and hand mirror

79guaml1rcco.gif

Haha!
  • paigec619
    paigec619 Posts: 897 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Ever look at yourself naked in front of a full-length mirror wearing only a pair of ankle socks? Looks weird to me for some reason.

all the time. i don't mind it
  • kam26001 wrote: »
    Ever look at yourself naked in front of a full-length mirror wearing only a pair of ankle socks? Looks weird to me for some reason.

No I have not. But I'm going to try that tonight
  • NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex wrote: »
    Yes, i tell myself to put down that bag of chips after finishing the bag

Lol same! Except mine involves eating a whole jar of peanut butter instead of chips

U better have something yummy to wash that down ur throat lol. Back then when i counted macros to 100% i would have a spoon of peanut butter at night to complete my goal. I always ending up choking due to how dry it is lol

Hahahah so true! I excuse my obsession with peanut butter bc it has a reasonable amount of protein per serving lol
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    If I put green tinted glasses on and flex, I look just like the incredible hulk and it's awesome
  • ak61mike
    ak61mike Posts: 145 Member
    if I wrote what I saw...hmmm
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    I assess what I'd like to add to my physique usually at the end of each cut cycle before I start bulking again. Ex. More glutes. More glutes. Did I mention more glutes?
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    I try not to look at myself nude. What a scary sight that would be. I'm fine with my belly just hiding out under my clothes.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited May 2018
    Of course I do. Only way to track my progress. Owning my body was a process.