Losing weight after baby!

Options
kimf79
kimf79 Posts: 59 Member
Hi,

I'm 2 months postpartum and looking to start some form of trying to lose weight. I will take it slow as I know the weight takes time to put on so it will be a process and take some time for it to come off. I would love to have some buddies that we can support each other in this weight loss journey! Other mamas trying to lose weight or anyone looking for a weight loss buddy can add me as a friend!

Thanks!!

Replies

• lucyrowlands57
    lucyrowlands57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat! My son is 4 and a half months old now and I’ve put on 1.5 stone since I had him. I’ve made the decision now to lose the baby weight plus the weight I put on after, I want to lose 4 stone in total
  • KateTinnion
    KateTinnion Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my baby is 7 months old and like Lucy above I have gained weight since his birth. Around a stone. I'm also going on holiday in a month so I need to get motivated. I have about 4 stone to loose in total but i'd be delighted if i could loose a stone before my holls! Fingers crossed
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I'm 8 weeks postpartum myself. I just started using MFP again about 2 weeks ago and I'm starting to get a hang of it again. Some days I eat healthy and some days I just eat whatever is convenient/quick. You're right, it's a process!
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I've got two kids under two years old, my youngest is 10 months and I just started getting back to eating healthy and exercising when he was about 7-8 months. I've lost weight quickly just by eating better and running every other day. I did the c25k app and that is how I started exercising again. I'm ready to start lifting some weights and get some of my flabbiness under control but I'm feeling good so far. I've got 10-15 lbs. to get to my goal weight.
    Add me if you'd like.