Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Choose a career for the person above you

Options

Replies

• Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    She's a gymnastic educator...she's also a wanna be actress and singer. She likes going to movies, bars and loves to see if she can drink guys under the table! She's been known to do a table-top dance every once in a while...

The above was actually aimed at AMY J...
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    kelagurl wrote: »
    AMY J, you're hilarious. You're a comedian

Thank youuuu <3
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Author
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    Mommy
  • ElC_76
    Options
    Rose Trimmer
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    Manicurist at the fanciest nail salon in Brooklyn. He enjoys long walks through Central Park, walking his year old puppy, Bobby McGee, and having Mimosas during brunch on Sundays. Also sells weeds to junior high kids for extra cash.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    She write scripts for Saturday night Live
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    SAHM
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    A
    Snake
    Charmer

...and the queen of the dance by night!
  • ElC_76
    Options
    Snake for the charmer
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Part time rapper and full time surgeon. As you can guess, being a surgeon provides plenty of money to pay the bills, but you craved more, you wanted to express yourself. You have come out with some great hits such as, "nobody knows what it's like to cut this *mother* up" and "the feels when you heals." You have a cult following and some have found our your secret identity even though you try so hard to hide it. You live in Seattle with your wife Nancy, your two sons, Otto and Mikey, and your pet turtle, Slow-Boy.

Someone thaught this through, lol

My mind is a crazy place!
  • Ginny2442
    Ginny2442 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Owner of a doggy day care , knows every dog and owner by name
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Purveyor of "slightly used" grilled cheese sandwiches.
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking he would be a perfect Trump wall supervisor!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    rodeo clown
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Olympic skating judge.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Bat boy for the BO Sox.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Tomb raider.

LOL.... He's not a tomb raider. He's what tomb raiders find. :lol:
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    Traveling door to door vacuum salesman. He has a dream that he will someday sell insurance but he isn't very good with numbers, so it seems it just isn't in the cards for him. Since he's so terrible with numbers, he often under charges people so he struggles financially. He eats peanuts constantly and throws the shells all around him, vacuuming them up to show how effective his products are. He enjoys very spicy chili and drinks Hawaiian punch with rum, and spends his free time with his wife Mary Anne and his cockatoo, Paprika.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Traveling door to door vacuum salesman. He has a dream that he will someday sell insurance but he isn't very good with numbers, so it seems it just isn't in the cards for him. Since he's so terrible with numbers, he often under charges people so he struggles financially. He eats peanuts constantly and throws the shells all around him, vacuuming them up to show how effective his products are. He enjoys very spicy chili and drinks Hawaiian punch with rum, and spends his free time with his wife Mary Anne and his cockatoo, Paprika.

Not bad. However, I would never have a pet bird. Of all the animals, to me it is cruelest to keep them as pets. However, if I did, I probably would name it Paprika.

The rest seems spot on!

She runs a two-card monte hustle but is always losing and can't figure out why.