Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Choose a career for the person above you

Options

Replies

• stevefromtherock
    stevefromtherock Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    MMA fighter
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    The newest Batman.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    A combo of a part time fork lift operator and folk singer.

Fork and Folk is the name of his band.
  • KimberlinaB
    KimberlinaB Posts: 4,017 Member
    Options
    Judge
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Beautician
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Navy Captain
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Navy Captain

CEO
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Secretary to the CEO, bound to be fired within the next week as she never picks up the phone when someone calls and refuses to greet people so she wastes time on MFP forums! :D
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Secretary to the CEO, bound to be fired within the next week as she never picks up the phone when someone calls and refuses to greet people so she wastes time on MFP forums! :D

I actually don’t pick up my phone unless it’s a local number or I have the number saved 😂

Cashier!
  • Tankiscool
    Options

I actually don’t pick up my phone unless it’s a local number or I have the number saved 😂

Cashier!

Same here!

Snake milker, she milks snakes for their venom
  • rickiimarieee
    Options

Cashier!

Same here!

Breeds cows for a living 🙂
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Cashier!

Same here!

Cashier!

Same here!

Lmao not a bad guess I do live in Americas daily land, or so it says on my license plates xD

Quality control lab tech at a butter manufacturing, always comes home smelling buttery!
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Landscape artist
  • KimberlinaB
    KimberlinaB Posts: 4,017 Member
    Options
    Interpretive dancer
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    Toothpaste smile model
  • rickiimarieee
    Options

Cashier!

Same here!

Cashier!

Same here!

Lmao not a bad guess I do live in Americas daily land, or so it says on my license plates xD

Quality control lab tech at a butter manufacturing, always comes home smelling buttery!

Oh god that would ruin butter for me and I LOVE butter lmao. Not like eat a stick love but like I love it on pretty much everything.
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Popcorn entrepreneur.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    A straight shootin' son-of-a-gun
  • Joie_de_vivre17
    Joie_de_vivre17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Radiohead merchandiser