Progress via IF calculator

zenalasca
zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
This is progress I have made since February!

- Have lost 7 KG.
- I am on track for reaching my goal of 55 KG by May 2014.
- Haven't measured my body fat again, but my stomach is smaller :)
- My waist measurement is now 71 cm (as opposed to 75 cm), so I've lost FOUR centimeters!!
- Bodyfat has gone from 34.2% to 20.3%!!
- My BMI has increased?? From 1365 cals per day to 1446 per day... Hmmmm. I used the same formula too (Katch-McArdle)
- TDEE has gone from 1628 to 1735. Why do I need more energy? How strange. Perhaps this is why I'm finding it easier to lose weight!!
- LBM has gone from 46 KG to 49.8 KG, meaning I've gained 3.8 KG of muscle??!
- Fat body mass has gone from 24 KG to 12.7 KG. Wow, I've like, lost 12 KG of fat. Who could've known I was carrying at least 5 KG of fat in my belly?
- My BMI has gone from 22 to 20.6. That makes me underweight already. According to my blog post in February I would have been "happy" with being 65 KG :laugh:
- Waist-to-height ratio has gone from 43.4% to 40.8%. ermmm... guess that's good.
- Minimum fat metabolism has gone from 1580 cals to 837.... Meaning I CAN have more calories but have way less fat!! :sad: Not good for me...
- Minimum reccomended calories is 907 where it used to be 58... Like, WTF?
- I HAVE NOT been eating 150g of protein per day, but I can get away with 137.5 g now.
- Can have more carbs now (from 23.1% to 30%, and 34% on a workout day)
- My daily fat intake went up from 23-29% to 30-34%.

Conclusion: What I'm doing seems to be working fine. I want to be flexible and fit, so I should just try and focus on that now. And I should prioritize healthy food, too (I've got a pretty good idea of what is healthy now :smokin: )

Edit: I am currently 62 KG.

Replies

• pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Good for you, I like a girl who appreciates their stats! Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!