My 3 day challenge

Options
rsamuelsgold
rsamuelsgold Posts: 391 Member
I usually stick to things for about three days and then get side tracked. And that's bad for weight loss. So I decided to create a 3 day meal plan based off of the diet plan my dietitian prescribed. Hopefully this will Kickstart my habits and get me back on track. I'm currently at my highest weight ever and I sick of it.

So let's see if this works out. I'll be adding my meals to my diary.

Replies

• rsamuelsgold
    rsamuelsgold Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Day one of my 3 day kick start. So far so good.

It's nothing fancy. Basically my the first 3 days of my diet plan. The idea of following a meal plan constantly is overwhelming so I decided to start with just 3 days. And then another three days. Until I reach my goal. Making it work for myself.

Oh and I made a snack based on a recipe I saw for snacks under 100 calories. Turns out my version is 400 calories. That's more than breakfast and lunch. So I might have it for dinner?

Plain fat free yogurt + raw oats + chia seeds = 20g of protein. I think I'll save it for dinner. Or put it in the fridge and have overnight oats for breakfast, which is exactly what I'm supposed to have for breakfast tomorrow.

Anyway. Trial an error. Oh and I usually have 1/2 cup of raw oats + yogurt 'n chia seeds for breakfast How much have I been eating?!

Happy Thursday