Fitbit Charge 2

Options
Hello everyone. Can anyone recommend a good cheap place to buy a Fitbit Charge 2 Activity Tracker? I am based in the UK but would be happy to buy online too.
Thanks
Andrew

Replies

• M0n1KCR
    M0n1KCR Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Sometimes Amazon has good offers. I bought mine for €98 (regular price is €149)
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I know that the FitBit website was just running a great sale of Mother's Day here in the US. Maybe they do the same in the UK around holidays?
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Fitbit.com, Macy's or QVC
  • mazcor536
    mazcor536 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Or have a look on eBay/Facebook marketplace for a preloved one? People are always upgrading so you could find yourself a perfectly good one for a fraction of the price of new? AND Fitbit are typically really good (in my experience anyway) at replacing faulty ones etc. My husband bought a second hand one once, and the rubber started peeling away a few months down the line. He got in touch and they sent him a brand new replacement.
  • teaNcrumpets_
    teaNcrumpets_ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I got mine as a Xmas present so I got lucky but if you look around online I’m sure you can find some good deals. Amazon maybe. Last time I went into pc world they were doing deals on fitbits
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    They're on sale on Zulily right now at $135. Can't say if it's a great price though, it's been a while since I got mine.
  • jagsmmr
    jagsmmr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bed Bath and Beyond has sales on them.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Are there Costco's there? They recently had it on special twice, $30 off and includes and extra band which is worth $30. Look into the new Fitbit versa while you're at it. It's more of a fitness smartwatch and personally I think it looks better than the charge2.
  • NinjaTeaDrinkermfp
    NinjaTeaDrinkermfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Argos or amazon
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Use the camel camel camel website to get the Fitbit from Amazon when at its lowest price? I got my Charge 2 in Oct for £115.
  • Nativestar56
    Nativestar56 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I got mine at the start of April and after looking around for a while no where had them significantly reduced, all were around £115-120. I got mine from John Lewis because they give you a two year warranty instead of the usual one. QVC might give you the option to spread the cost.
  • lewiswinston22
    lewiswinston22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I brought one off Fb someone was selling it for 40$.
  • Johnd2000
    Johnd2000 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I just got one from amazon for £110. The previous night it was £105, so the price seems to change quickly.

Before buying, the cheapest option I could find was getting a used one from CEX (£85 for A grade).