Replies

• ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You look great - way to go!!!
  • neraulia
    neraulia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congratulations! (I'm on my second week of 5:2 and liking it so far.)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, you look amazing!!!!!!
  • mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! and even better news about your meds - really well done :)
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Wow..well done...just starting out...so you are inspiring!
  • mournemaid
    mournemaid Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting. Just the motivation I need to get back on the wagon. Your results are amazing congratulations
    :smile:
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You have don't it! Wow.. you look great!
  • laurenrenee1025
    Options
    congrats! that is amazing progress!!!
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I think the concept of 5:2 is interesting! If I don't see some progress on my current plan I will definitely look into it. You look so good! But you have to tell us what is going on with that t-shirt you are wearing on the right! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm also here for health reasons- you are truly inspiring!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You've really turned things around and look great!
    Congratulations most of all on getting rid of so many meds. That's real progress!

Good on ya!
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Amazeballs. Im doing ADF too and Im down 4 kilos about 9lbs. Doesnt work for everyone but it works for me. Great to here the meds have reduced for you too.
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Only ONE thing better than dropping pounds.....and that is DROPPING MEDs !!!!
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I just started a 'modified' 5:2 yesterday, and received my first MFP negative comment. Apparently if I don't straight up say it's a fast day, I must be "eating like an anorexic". Made me sad:( . I would never make rude comments to people. Internet, or otherwise. You look Fantastic, and I am so happy to hear about getting off some meds! That is Awesomesauce! :flowerforyou:

This is the very reason I only tend to have 5:2ers on my friends list. Feel free to add me ;-)
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING
  • mistertug
    Options
    Looking good, and that shirt is hilarious
  • BooBoo1264
    BooBoo1264 Posts: 164
    Options
    You look so amazing! Great job!

Its nice to see stories where it shows not only in looks but in your general health :D

btw.. LOVE THE SHIRT and pants!
  • stefjc
    stefjc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations.

I have been on and offing JUDDD - ADF that I modified to suit me - and in a year I have dropped 32lbs and gone from UK 20/22 to UK16 in clothing - that was this weeks NSV, UK16 dresses being a bit loose :)

I too have to point out that I an a Down Day or get all sorts of comments. My diary is firmly closed unless you ask nicely and are on an IF of some description - life is too short!

You look great and I bet your GP loves you :D
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation :smile: well done, all these success stories inspire me to keep going thankyou :happy:
  • _TimeForMe
    _TimeForMe Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm half scared to post this because I know of the negativity but I need some friends that will help push me along and I can help along the way so if this is you..friend me. I just finished reading the 5:2 and I am very excited. That being said, I am currently on hcg but plan on converting over at end of this phase. Please only friend if you plan on being positive. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!