Accountability and Encouragement team wanted

Options
Hi there! I've been tracking my calories on here for a couple weeks and lost zero pounds. Just found the community part. I need people to help encourage and give advice. I'll do the same for you! I'm 38 (next Tuesday...ugh, how did that happen), and no where that I thought I'd be in life. I'm very fortunate in general, but career and relationship wise it's been a tough road. Last year I started bad habits again of eating things I know aren't good. I generally eat healthy...just too much food sometimes or indulge bc everything else is healthy. A lifetime of depression and anxiety means I need to work out and be healthy in body to help the mind and vice versa...but habits happen slowly and changing them seems to be hard too. I stay up too late and eat too much. I know that needs to change. And it has some. I finally bought new running shoes today! Big win! Exercise is a big component for me but also need to figure out how to eat more protein without fat. Please add me as a friend! Thanks in advance. Let's do this!

Replies