I Am Feeling So Proud!!!

hellonew2015
hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
edited May 2018 in Success Stories
Today 5/18/18 is my weight loss Anniversary. I am feeling so proud from where I was at 214lbs 3 years ago to 134lbs today and 80lbs lighter. I wanted to share to inspire anyone that needs this today and THANK YOU myfitnesspal FRIENDS! ****Please DO NOT STOP, this is a journey that does not have an end. :):):)

Replies

• motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Congratulations - must be a really good feeling :D:D
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    That's fantastic!! And your advice that this journey doesn't have an end is spot on~
  • doxielvr13
    doxielvr13 Posts: 40 Member
    Congrats!! Awesome job.
  • janiemazza
    janiemazza Posts: 1 Member
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    great story amazing results congratulations
  • Peacelily70x7
    Peacelily70x7 Posts: 483 Member
    "This is a journey that does not have an end." I am going to borrow that statement! Thank you for sharing it and your success at keeping it off for 3 years! That's totally amazing and encouraging!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Well done and thanks for posting. Success stories like yours keep me motivated.
  • hellonew2015
    Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    That’s amazing, congrats!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,842 Member
    You should definitely feel proud! Congratulations!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Today 5/18/18 is my weight loss Anniversary. I am feeling so proud from where I was at 214lbs 3 years ago to 134lbs today and 80lbs lighter. I wanted to share to inspire anyone that needs this today and THANK YOU myfitnesspal FRIENDS! ****Please DO NOT STOP, this is a journey that does not have an end. :):):)

For me, your profile pic says it all: it is mindset.

You have likely heard this before.....If you tell yourself that you can not do something, you know what? You are correct! And, if you tell yourself that you can indeed do something, you know what? You are correct again!

The human mind is such an amazing thing. If your mindset is correct....look out! Nothing can stop you!!!

But, you clearly understand this. What an amazing journey. Congrats on the stupendous work.
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Amazing you should be proud
    Feel free to add me always looking for motivation and support
  • krael65
    krael65 Posts: 306 Member
    Awesome!
  • hellonew2015
    Thank you! Friends like you keep me going!! :)
  • Waynedabeast
    Waynedabeast Posts: 36 Member
    Awesome job!
  • hellonew2015
    edited May 2018

You have likely heard this before.....If you tell yourself that you can not do something, you know what? You are correct! And, if you tell yourself that you can indeed do something, you know what? You are correct again!

The human mind is such an amazing thing. If your mindset is correct....look out! Nothing can stop you!!!

But, you clearly understand this. What an amazing journey. Congrats on the stupendous work.

Well said my friend! :)
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member

Well said my friend! :)

I am smarter than I look - and thank the good Lord for that, right? :-)
  • ljashley1952
    ljashley1952 Posts: 273 Member
    That is an awesome success story! Congrats. Very well-done!
  • hellonew2015
    edited May 2018
    7uersk9wuh9i.jpeg

Thank you! Added a pic and I am 12lbs away from goal.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    You should be proud!!!!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!