Smack talkers

Options

Replies

• runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    WOW you guys have fun with totally misunderstanding what i am saying, which you seem to be doing. In a moment of being aggrivated by listening to certain people constantly talk **** about people they don't know but having to deal with this people so not being able to say anything about it and just sitting back and wondering what the reason is they feel they need to. So you all think what you will and I will just continue to wonder why people have to be so nasty and negative. No they didn't say anything about me they say it to me and i just listen and not say a word.

Finally found the punch line! Quit the useless internet whining and tell the offensive smackers to "lick it, put a stamp on, and mail it to someone to gives a *kitten*." -Something To Talk About
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    so you want us to talk smack about smack talkers?

Yo mamma so fat not even Dora can explore her.

Lol, yo momma so fat that when the bus hit her, she said, "Who threw that rock at me!"
    OMG LMAO
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    WOW you guys have fun with totally misunderstanding what i am saying, which you seem to be doing. In a moment of being aggrivated by listening to certain people constantly talk **** about people they don't know but having to deal with this people so not being able to say anything about it and just sitting back and wondering what the reason is they feel they need to. So you all think what you will and I will just continue to wonder why people have to be so nasty and negative. No they didn't say anything about me they say it to me and i just listen and not say a word.

As Bob Marley sings...."Don't Cha Worry, About a Thang"....

He stole that from Stevie Wonder!

:grumble:
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Why do you feel you cannot do anything about it? When they start why not tell them how you feel or change the subject? Or ask them?
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Should we talk smack about the OP so she doesnt feel left out?
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    If you want someone to stop ****talking others and telling you, how about telling the ****talker to shut the hell up and stop telling you. She'll find someone else to **** talk to AND about you too!

I mean, maybe a little logic but it might actually work!
  • buckshot1969
    Options
    heres some smack for ya babe..YOU look ****ing amazing! keep up the good play

AWESOME RESPONSE!!!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    7/10 would flirt/bang

Now this thread fills normal.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    My standard response? "When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you."
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    so you want us to talk smack about smack talkers?

Yo mamma so fat not even Dora can explore her.

Lol, yo momma so fat that when the bus hit her, she said, "Who threw that rock at me!"

WHY do smack talkers ALWAYS bring the Mommas into it??? We did nothing but give birth, so lay off, before I send my Daddy to beat your Daddy :heart: :heart: :heart:

andrew-shaylor-hells-angels-13.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh at this. You are upset about some girl back talking others yet you come on the internet to back talk her.

ROFLMAO.

Guess what OP. You and your friend have a lot more in common than you thought.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    So sorry people i didn't realize it was a crime to VENT on MFP and ask for people opinion of what they think unless it has to do with how hot people are and if you would date or sleep with certain people.

I didn't realize what you wanted, and I am still not sure. Your OP was not very clear, and lacks punctuation that would help. I'm not dissing, just explaining how you might get a better effect.
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I was really excited when I misread the topic as "Snack talkers."
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    strange topic
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get past the bad grammar in the OP but apparently it was golden based on the responses here
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I am so confused by this thread. I feel like Alice in Wonderland wandering into a world of nonsense....I think I'll take my leave now.
    2b3ffd92-6fa4-4925-9a96-3e2ac7214105_zps5e83ad3d.jpg
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    You all will have plenty of time to talk about smack talkers when you're living in a van down by the river!
    Love chris farley lmao -
    I think the motivational speaker was my favorite of his characters. It really sucks that he died because he was hilarious. We have to learn from his lesson and never let ourselves get that addicted to hard drugs. Not matter how hilarious of a character you can make from it.

fixed your post
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get past the bad grammar in the OP but apparently it was golden based on the responses here

....but not before I say this.....
    Quite honestly, the lack of punctuation and spelling and grammar combined makes it difficult to figure out exactly what you are talking about, OP. I'm not trying to be snarky. Your words in print are rather incomprehensible to your overall meaning.

At first I thought you wanted people to share their experiences with people talking smack about them but then you said you wanted an opinion. Then at some point you said you were venting, but my original interpretation of your original post was that you wanted to start a collection of funny things that happened to other people who talked smack. This is why I'm confused.

Are you venting, trying to make a light joke, trying to get people to share their stories, or trying to get people to agree with you?
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    someone needs attention
  • AnakalikaRN
    Options
    So sorry people i didn't realize it was a crime to VENT on MFP and ask for people opinion of what they think unless it has to do with how hot people are and if you would date or sleep with certain people.

I didn't realize what you wanted, and I am still not sure. Your OP was not very clear, and lacks punctuation that would help. I'm not dissing, just explaining how you might get a better effect.

I love being your friend because you talk smack directly to my wall for me to read and not to my other connections. I also want to tell you that when you correctly use your versus you're, it makes me warm and fuzzy because you are as intelligent as I.