Who have I become?

DanielleTake2
DanielleTake2 Posts: 51 Member
It's Friday night and I'm home, drinking iced turmeric tea with lemon, and watching the news. I'm so ashamed

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    It’s okay. It’s not too late to brew a fresh pot of tea and add milk. :heart:
  • Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    It's Friday night and I'm home, drinking iced turmeric tea with lemon, and watching the news. I'm so ashamed

You should be ashamed. Where's your coffee?
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Haha. It's good to have those kinds of nights though. I'm sitting here, drinking whiskey, and watching hockey.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    OMG!!! Are they still speculating over whether or not Meghan is going to wear a tiara to her wedding??? I NEEEEEEDDD TO KNOW THIS!!! I'm going to turn on the news right now!
  • hoofman04
    hoofman04 Posts: 69 Member
    You choose your life dear....but just fyi, im home drinkn cold one sitn outside watchn storm roll in
  • hoofman04
    hoofman04 Posts: 69 Member
    It’s okay. It’s not too late to brew a fresh pot of tea and add milk. :heart:

No...lol no milk its friday!!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    this is not my beautiful house

this is not my beautiful wife

how did I get here?
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    My exciting Friday night has consisted of watching 11 year olds play in a soccer tournament, grocery shopping, and baking cupcakes for the party the team is having after their game tomorrow. It’s a glamorous life, but someone has to live it. :wink:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    skctilidie wrote: »
    My exciting Friday night has consisted of watching 11 year olds play in a soccer tournament, grocery shopping, and baking cupcakes for the party the team is having after their game tomorrow. It’s a glamorous life, but someone has to live it. :wink:

when they are up and out of the house, you'll miss it.

enjoy the chaos while you can, it's fun
  • whoabilly
    whoabilly Posts: 32 Member
    The only thing that can screw up my Friday night plans is if I hit traffic on the way from the couch to my bed.
  • whoabilly
    Also I’m one late night wine purchase away from becoming a hobo.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    whoabilly wrote: »

The only thing separating me from a hobo is my vodka isn’t in a brown bag....
  • whoabilly
    NYactor1 wrote: »

Do you have a glass atleast or are you just going straight gangster?
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    NYactor1 wrote: »

Do you have a glass atleast or are you just going straight gangster?

I’m afraid to admit...I won’t judge if u wanna come over and be gangster....
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    this is not my beautiful house

this is not my beautiful wife

how did I get here?

:heart:
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    skctilidie wrote: »

when they are up and out of the house, you'll miss it.

enjoy the chaos while you can, it's fun

I actually do really enjoy it most of the time - it goes too fast to not try to savor it.