Favorite EASY KETO Lunch/Dinners?

I’m new to the wonderful world of keto! Trying out different recipes but honestly once the ingredient list gets too long I pass. What’s your favorite, simple Keto Lunch/Dinner recipes ?

Replies

• kristenkat
    kristenkat Posts: 1 Member
    I make egg salad and sometimes I just put mini pepperoni And sliced black olives in a bowl and just eat that! Super quick and easy.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    nalajojo88 wrote: »
    I’m new to the wonderful world of keto! Trying out different recipes but honestly once the ingredient list gets too long I pass. What’s your favorite, simple Keto Lunch/Dinner recipes ?
    nalajojo88 wrote: »

Chilli (minus the kidney beans)! I normally make a batch and can reheat for lunch or dinners (nice with a big dollop of sour cream)!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Tacos without the shell - basically a beefy, cheesy taco salad without and corn chips/shell.
  • kkmulholland2
    kkmulholland2 Posts: 8 Member
    I like to warm through leftover roast chicken with either an Italian or Mexican sauce, appropriate cheese and spices and eat that with green salad or veg on the side. Easy peasy and variable. Could even do an Asian/Indian flavor if you like...
  • Blisschild1
    Blisschild1 Posts: 6 Member
    pesto chicken and garlic with steam broccoli and cheese melted atop omg yummmm ;)
  • efriling
    efriling Posts: 58 Member
    Tuna, egg, or chicken salad with lettuce wraps or on top of a tomato
  • hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Asian cabbage stir fry... my whole family enjoyed this one. When I'm stumped I just refer to the dietdoctor.com site and go through their recipes.
  • Jrodasff
    Jrodasff Posts: 334 Member
    My go to is a bed of organic cauliflower rice and on top I put 80/20 organic ground beef patty seasoned, 3 strips of bacon, 1/2avocado and an over easy egg. Bomb and easy to make.