Lost weight--YAY!! BUT, now I'm sagging... HELP!

Options
tiarraxx
tiarraxx Posts: 5 Member
Hi everyone. I joined my fitness pal end of last year and lost a few pounds and then this April I got really serious with it. I have a very small frame and was always 115 at my heaviest but had gone up to 132 in one year. SO, in April i started an 1100 calorie a day diet and often came in short, under 1000, sometimes 900. I have lost weight- about 10-12 pounds-- and am starting to fit back into my old clothes, which is mazing...BUT they look very different. My boobs are deflated and they start and end way lower than before. My tiny flat butt is even sagging. and the worst is my face, which along with boobs was my best asset. Thank god I still have nice legs, but I am seriously sagging and it makes me feel even older than I am. it's not attractive. WHAT can i do. If I had money I'd do laser treatments and tucks and hire a trainer... but I'm rebuilding my life and am not there yet. Any help???

Replies

• aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would perhaps look at lifting and toning using weights- a bit more muscle might give you a more youthful look. Also some of the skin may come in a bit with time. If you’ve lost weight quickly then it might just need some time to catch up.
  • fatty_cakezxoxo
    fatty_cakezxoxo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    We are our own worst critics you are doing great on your journey ! I use collagen cream from advanced clinicals super cheap and actually works I use it every night on all my problem areas including my belly (twin mom here ) and I noticed such a big difference !!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I agree,, i've been using CeRave cream right out of the bath or shower.. do weight training..and don't keep losing too fast..give your skin time to catch up.

Also.. i've started micro needling treatments on my face and neck..look on groupon in your area and see if they have package deals. it is super cheap compared to laser treatments and works better! i've had one,, and love how my face looks.. i'm going to do a series of six.
  • tiarraxx
    Options
    Thank you all! I have lost a bit more and i can really see it in my face... so I'm not sure how to strengthen it there the same way I would with weights etc. in the gym. I don't want to get filler... it seems like most of you think the skin will catch up in time??? I hope so! Fingers crossed. Do you think I lost the weight too quickly and that the sagging is irreversible naturally now? I notice it in the lower half of my face, like top of cheeks down..

Thanks to all of you for the support.. I will try it all, but not sure how to tone the face??
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Skin takes longer than fat to shrink. If you lose weight fairly quickly, your skin will sag.
  • Ardael
    Ardael Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Use oil to moisturise your skin designed for pregnant women.
    Rock up on the Vitamin E
    And allow time to give your skin its elasticity back
  • tiarraxx
    Options
    but will it come back? I only lost 11 pounds but I have a very small frame. I'm actually not even as small as I used to be for most of my life yet, but i did pack on some extra weight the past couple of years. It looks like the nasiolabal fold area, but i don't think I need fillers, it feel like that part of my face needs toning... it is GREAT news if you guys think the elasticity will come back
  • janedairy
    janedairy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    There are facial exercises you can do that may help - google it. I think Nivea have a site.
  • drbeanie2000
    drbeanie2000 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    How old are you? Big effect on skin elasticity!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!