Keeper recipe

Options
ClaudiaDawn2
ClaudiaDawn2 Posts: 103 Member
What was the last new recipe that you found that is worth repeating? The last keeper I tried was Low Carb Zucchini Fries.

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Cheesecake chocolate brownies with cherry and coconut.

Although, that didn't really stick to the recipe (I rarely stick to recipes unless making complex desserts or pastries)
  • Parkercomom
    Parkercomom Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Keto Buffalo Slaw.... SO good!!
  • ljashley1952
    ljashley1952 Posts: 273 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I found some recipes on Pinterest for different ways you can stuff spaghetti squash.

https://peasandcrayons.com/2016/12/7-ways-to-stuff-a-spaghetti-squash.html

I made a recipe last week where you cut it in half and cook it. Scoop all of the squash out and put it in a bowl. Add diced chicken, black beans, onions, corn, some diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese if you like. Top with a little cilantro and bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Check after 15 minutes to make sure it isn't browning too much.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Beef & green bean teriyaki stir fry.
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Fresh goat milk ice-cream.
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I made this Thai Green Curry yesterday and it is absolutely delicious. I subbed cauliflower for the broccoli, and used a whole red bell pepper instead of half red and half green. I also used a little extra curry paste as I've found some curries to be too mild for me...this one did NOT need that though. Whoa! But the flavors and veggies were really yummy.